Help on Collecting Data for Your Case StudyA case study is a method of gathering and analyzing the factual data that is to prove or illustrate the initial hypothesis of research is social or life sciences. Students prepare case studies as an independent task that aims to examine their research and analytical skills.
How to find a great case study exampleStages of case study preparation:
1. Defining the key problem.
2. Defining the subject of an investigation that corresponds with the central question of the research (a company, a nonprofit or educational organization, some social initiative, medical case, etc.).
3. Defining of the goal: what data should I search for to answer the main questions of my research?
4. Collecting data: 3 basic ways:
- Researching and gathering information from the open archives and libraries.
- Contact a company (or institution) representatives and for some available data that they can share with a student for his/her research.
- Last option (if the first two are not available): gather the data from other analytical works in which these companies and cases were already discussed.
6. Building the case: showing how this case supports the key idea of the paper or answers its central question. Indicating what questions cannot be answered due to the lack of information. Drawing the prospects of further research on this topic (if the missing data will be collected).
7. Summing it up.
We have collected over 50,000 case study samplesWhen you get to work on the task you’ve never done before, you cannot do that without taking a look at examples. We have collected over 50,000 case studies on business (Google, Uber, Amazon, Starbucks, Netflix case studies), medicine (both medical and nursing cases), psychology (dissociative identity disorders, depression, etc.), marketing (Zara, Walmart, Ikea, Apple). All these samples you may use as a source of data or as a structure template.
Besides, you can appeal to our writing service. The team of writers and editors will give professional feedback on your case study research, proofread and edit the text according to the requirements, and will provide proper formatting of your paper.
The work seems more manageable when you start doing it, so don't procrastinate your case study research.