Get Help With a Collection of Article ExamplesAn article is a type of academic paper designed for publishing in scientific journals. The best article examples contain an explanation of the topic relevance, problem statement, overview of existing solutions, critique remarks on them, academic analysis, personal opinion expression, final research results. Before publication, an article undergoes validation through peer review of referees. Its citation index defines scientific value and authority of the material and its author. The text of the article should be informative, persuasive, and based on thorough research.
The process of submission usually takes up to three months, for the article needs revision, review, rewriting to meet all the requirements, and the final resubmission. The duration of the submission process and general requirements vary in every journal and are set up by a journal commission.
How to choose a research article?1. The first step is to define your subject of research. It’s necessary to consult with your professor so your topic wouldn't be too broad, narrow, trivial, or unfeasible.
2. After you’ve come up with the topic, you need to determine the main sources you will base your search on. At this stage, you also need your professor’s tips.
3. The next step is to elaborate on the literature and write an article outline.
4. Another prewriting stage is to get familiar with the journal’s guidelines for authors. Mind the required volume and structure of your article.
5. After that, you get to writing which is the second long stage after the research.
6. When the first draft is ready, you should carefully read and evaluate its consistency and meaningfulness. At this stage, you make substantial corrections of the text.
7. Then you prepare the text according to the publisher’s requirements: formatting, referencing, etc.