It is not really clear what exactly you need. If you have meant ‘quotations’ on peoples attitude towards child sexual abuse, I can provide you with some of them I find best.
1) “In order to escape accountability for his crimes, the perpetrator does everything in his power to promote forgetting. If secrecy fails, the perpetrator attacks the credibility of his victim. If he cannot silence her absolutely, he tries to make sure no one listens.”
― Judith Lewis Herman, Trauma and Recovery: The Aftermath of Violence - From Domestic Abuse to Political Terror
2) “Without realizing it, I fought to keep my two worlds separated. Without ever knowing why, I made sure, whenever possible that nothing passed between the compartmentalization I had created between the day child and the night child.”
― Marilyn Van Derbur, Miss America By Day: Lessons Learned From Ultimate Betrayals And Unconditional Love (p. 26)
3) “There is a much greater skepticism toward the memories of those who claim abuse than toward the memories of those who deny it.”
― Sue Campbell, Relational Remembering: Rethinking the Memory Wars
4) “defense lawyers are key in promoting the idea that many convicted of child abuse are innocent”
― Bethany Brand
5) “Not only do I believe children can be reliable in sexual abuse cases, I believe the vast majority of them are reliable in those cases.
Nightline: When to believe a child's word (1996)”
― Stephen J. Ceci
I think you can easily find more by simply googling. Hope it helps!
I’d say, there are a lot of recent studies on child sexual abuse. The scientists are learning the impact of sexual abuse on child’s psychology, the long-term results it can cause. Also, a quite big topic is how to prevent child sexual abuse.
Regarding people and their concerns and questions about child sexual abuse, I would point out questions like
What do parents know about CSA prevention?
What CSA topics have parents talked about with their children?
What are the parents' attitudes towards CSA prevention education in schools?
I guess you might need more info on the topic, so, I’d suggest you to have a look through these papers.
Understanding child sexual abuse and the long- results of the abuse on the individual
Child sexual abuse
Preventing Child Sexual Abuse