This is the section of debatable, challenging, and demanding themes. Here you should show all your writing and presentation skills that you have developed during the studies in middle school. These themes cover the front burner social issues and require more in-depth research. With the help of such papers, teachers evaluate your ability to work with different sources of information and to follow the format requirements.
Thus, when you collect information for the research, do not forget about proper citation and write down all referencing info. Of course, if you do not want to be under an accusation of plagiary. No matter what topic you choose, the necessity of death sentence or the impact of the Industrial Revolution in Europe, proper citation is a must!
Best Argumentative Essay Topics For College
- Obedience as a Part of the Peaceful Societal
- Co-Existence Cause of High and Rising Health Care Costs
- Oil Drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Year-Round Calendars and Their Disadvantages
- Abortion as a Conflict of Extremes
- Theoretical and Social Perspective of Feminism
- The Aim of Argumentative Writing
- Are Too Many People Going to College
- How Advertisement Manipulates Customers Choices and Spending Habits
- Cultural Awareness of Differences through Writing