One may say there is nothing easier than selecting the topics for a middle school writing task. Just pick one plain and simple theme and start writing. Way off the mark! It is impossible to underestimate the role of these first argumentative essays that provide a principled framework for great writing and analytical skills.
Still, there is a limitation: one should not pick overcomplicated themes, as it will create a suspicion that you are not the author of the text. In addition, it is advisable to pick the topic that will be interesting to the audience. For example, try to select a hot and happening theme for your school, like a ban on the hoverboards. Remember, even a middle school student can craft an outstanding argumentative paper that will be interesting to anyone. Just pick a theme that is interesting to you!
Best 6th-grade Argumentative Essay Topics
- The Law on Search and Seizure
- Reality Television: Oxymoron by George F. Will
- How US, China and India are Preparing Their Students for Future
- The Real Future of Recycling
- Childhood Obesity as One of the Leading Healthcare Issues
- Pupil Voice in the learning institutions
- China: the Four Modernizations
- The Psychology of Human in A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
- Why People Must Fight Evil