Download file to see previous pages...
Start answering all preliminary questions. You may discuss the questions, but do not write as you talk- this way everyone will have unique answers. Make sure to sketch your graphs where you are told to.
1. Sketch the distance vs. time graph for each of the following situations- clearly label each of the situations with its corresponding letter so you can place these different types of motion on the same graph.
4. Using Logger Pro, produce a graph of your motion when you walk away from the detector with constant velocity. To do this, stand about 1 m from the Motion Detector and have your lab partner click ; start walking slowly after you hear Motion Detector begin to click.
9. Repeat the process until your motion closely matches the graph on the screen. Each time you click the button the previous data is overwritten. Explain changes that needed to be made in comparison to step 7:
13. To test your prediction, start Logger Pro by clicking . When you hear the Motion Detector begin to click, walk in such a way that the graph of your motion matches the target graph on the screen. Was your prediction correct? Explain changes that needed to be made in comparison to step 12:
1. Using the Motion detector and Logger Pro, create a graph of position vs time where it shows a body constantly accelerating away from the detector for a period of 3s. First discuss with your group what the graph should look like and draw the graph on a piece of paper and attach it to your
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
This measurement is derived from measuring a covering circle and its distance from the observer, then applying that resulting angular size to the distance to the moon. The result is the moon’s diameter. This measure is calculated twice, once with the moon low on the horizon, and once when it is higher in the sky to test the visual sensation that the moon is larger when on the horizon.
Apoptosis is a morphologically distinct form of cell death which is under genetic control. It is also well recognized that apoptosis and the genes that control it have a strong effect on the malignant phenotype. The genes found mutated most frequently in colon cancer are adenomatous polyposis coli (APC), deleted in colon cancer (DCC), K-Ras, and p53 (Bhatnagar et al., 2009).
In Mr Taylor's case the contract was indeed a legal and binding one since there was an act of performance when Mr Taylor worked to produce the costumes. An offer takes effect only when it is actually communicated to the offeree as in Taylor v Laird (1856) 1 H & N266; 25 LJ Ex 329.
In addition, this report will describe in detail the role of the sperm and egg in making a baby.
An average man can produce approximately 100 million of sperm per day. Each sperm is unique because of the process called
The refraction is viewed as a change in direction when light changes speed as it travels between materials of different densities. For instance, when light travels from air to water it will have a bending effect on the light as a result of the change in
ysical properties such as temperature and oxygen concentration, form the basis of determining water quality by measuring the elements’ levels in water. Values within a recommended range identify certified quality while extreme values mean poor quality of a tested water sample
The knowledge of hardenability of steal is essential as selection of the appropriate combination of alloy steel and heat treatment to manufacture of different components of different sizes to minimise thermal stresses and distortion is dependent on this process(B.V,
There are several laboratory tests more often performed in order to determine different characteristics of soils. These characteristics are important when it comes to designing the foundation and earth structures. This paper focuses on
Thus, the experimental acceleration at a distance of 3 meters = (1/2)a (2.24)2 where a=1.20 m/s2 (That is Xf= (1/2) ax t2)
As discussed earlier, the theoretical acceleration obtained was 1.12 m/s2 while the experimental acceleration was
Half value layer is indirectly proportional to the attenuation coefficient. Different materials have different half value layer and half value layer is always expressed in units of distance. An increase in the penetration energy of a stream of
2 Pages(500 words)Lab Report
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Lab Report on topic Physics lap report for FREE!