Download file to see previous pages...
A salute means a sign of respect. It is done to many things and persons
* Standing with your legs apart and your hands together at your back is the “at ease” pose
* No eye-balling. You can’t stare at the officer straight in the eye.
* A thumbs-up = good
* A thumbs-down = bad
* Pointing your index finger and middle finger from your eyes and to where you think you saw something = this means you saw something and want to check
* In patrol, you raise your arm with your hand in a fist = this means to stop
* In patrol, you raise your hand, palm open with your thumb in front of your face. = this means walk or march in single file/line.
* Raise your arm with a fist and motion it up and down in the air several times = this means hurry up
* Slashing motion at the neck (left to right) with your hand = this can mean disregard, cancel, dead.
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
In other words, military leadership is all about judicious usage of the existing resources like manpower and weapons. The military leader should have insights not only about their own capabilities but also about the capabilities and strategies of the enemies.
Terrorism and threat to the nation from foreign countries is a challenge faced by innocent citizens who are helpless to defend themselves against the same. Thus, in such a scenario, it is the military service personnel that takes care of the nation’s security needs and put their lives in line to save the citizens.
There are various opinions concerning homosexuals and gays. Some people regard homosexuals or gays as having this aspect of sexuality in natural terms while others regard the homosexuals as immoral people. Some people
ntion that mandatory military service help the people to triumph over various challenges in practical life like deteriorating family relationship, absentee fathers, alcoholism, substance abuse, and the negative influence of media. It provides both physical and mental fitness and
However, the military employment entails more responsibility than civilian employment. There is a risk of taking part in combat operation which is dangerous to ones life. Military is a profession that a member must be on time for work, there are no excuses for lateness and
A Spartan’s education life began at the age of 6 or 7 by attending military garrison or a military camp.
The Spartan city state had its origin in the Bronze age which the famous poet Homer depicted in his epic narratives, the “Iliad”. Experiences
Even though the participation of women in the military has been met with a lot of criticism, no one can disown their roles such as nursing and combatants among others in previous wars. This paper explores the role that women
According to the report the military lifestyle presents many stressors that the civilian population are not accustomed to. A soldier’s day typically starts by waking up early to participate in group physical training. If a soldier lives on base, their leadership are required to inspect the soldier’s living space to military standard.
6 Pages(1500 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Military Life for FREE!