This essay deals with the description of the scissor lifting mechanism testing. Reportedly, the major tests were the determination of the weight of the equipment as well as the maximum lifting force developed by the scissors lifting…
Download file to see previous pages...
On of the patent for the scissor lift mechanism is the Drum Lifters/ Dumpers, the patent number is 7213686, the inventor of this lifting mechanism is Kaufman Michael and the product filing date was March 2004. The scissor lift mechanism has at least two scissor elements. These elements are connected by a swivel axis. The device has a drive for raising and lowering the scissor elements. The scissor mechanism has two coupling bridges that aid in the reduction of traction power and at the same time reduces the control complexity.
Some of the major patent details for this patent are:
• A Scissors lift mechanism where the swivel axis and the coupling bridges are arranged in a common plane.
• The common plane is horizontal
• The traction member is guided back and forth through a plurality of general paths that are between the coupling bridges.
• The parallel paths of traction are arranged on top of each other.
• There is an equal spacing between the coupling bridges and the respective scissor elements where the struts are attached.
• The coupling bridges are arranged and interconnected by a guiding element that can be adjusted.
• The guide element is made in such a manner that it act as a damping element as well as an emergency brake.
• The scissor lift mechanism drive is connected to a winding drum of the traction member. The diameter of the drum is a function of the thickness of the traction member and a constant rotational speed of the winding leads to a constant large change in the lift mechanism (Kaufman, 2009).
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
The effect of the decision was that creditors of a company that had gone insolvent would not be able to sue the shareholders of the company for its outstanding debts: the doctrine of separate corporate personality was effectively entrenched by the House of Lords.
The NIOSH lifting equation was first provided in 1985 and later revised in 1985 which expanded its area of application in the field of biomechanical analysis. However, as with all other biomechanical assessment techniques, the NIOSH's lifting equation also was provided with its assumptions and limitations.
in scheme 1, the starting material, as per diagram 1, is shown as an ethyl aldehyde, replacement of the ethyl group with a nitrile group is more difficult than replacing a methyl group with it. Thus, a methyl aldehyde is taken as starting material and made to react with an
Office tools should do their jobs properly so users can concentrate on more important things than fussing with a stubborn stapler.
Ergonomics is the science of making the workplace comfortable. This paper stapler combines extensive research with thousands of hours of
ialized countries which are included in the Annex 1 of the Kyoto protocol whereas the non annex countries are the developing countries which are not included in the Annex 1 of the Kyoto protocol. Many people believe that the Kyoto Protocol has failed to ensure justice to the
It is a misconception that only young people or for that matter only men need to work on their muscle mass and strength. The fact is that strength training is important for people of all age groups and gender.
Monetary Transmission Mechanism refers to the procedure of managing policy-induced modifications in the short-term rate of interest imposing an impact on the actual variable distributions. These variables can be the total output or employment rates. The mechanism here with deals with explicit channels involving the effects of MTM on exchange rates.
For an infection to or, there must be a source and a host. The three main transmission mechanisms are direct transmission, indirect transmission, and airborne transmission (Shors, 2009).
It is a transmission mechanism which involves touching. The transfer agent gets into
The research’s hypothesis is that there is no significant relationship between phenomenon events and people’s memories.
After the September 11 2001 attack commonly to as 9/11 attacks, there have been mixed misconceptions
4 Pages(1000 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Scissor Lifting Mechanism for FREE!