A family member has developed tuberculosis (TB) and the remainder of the family members are indergoing tuberculosis skin testing to determine their status. The nurse assess the indrrations and determines that a family member with which size induration is positive for…
Let us write or edit the assignment on your topic
"Community and Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Public's Health (8th edition) 2014, Allender, J.A., Rector,C.,& Warner, K.D. ISBN# 978-1-60913-688-8"
with a personal 20% discount.
Download file to see previous pages...
h nursing students design a health education program for a group of pregnant teens that includes teaching nutrition during pregnancy, demonstrating helpful exercises, and discussing their concerns. This is an example of the following:
1. When reviewing the trends in communicable diseases for a county, the CHN notes that there was an incresed incidence of Lymes disease. The nurse develops a plan for prevention and control integrating the understanding that this disease is most likely transmitted by which mode?
1. The CHN is preparing a presentation for a group of nursing students about the societal influences on the development of community health nursing. Which factor should the nurse include that have influenced the growth of community health nursing?
1. A CHN is interviewing for employment. The interviewer describes some of the typical activities that the nurse would be involved in, such as making home visits to families, holding immunization clinics for infants and children, and setting up flu-shot clinics for elders. The interviewer is describing which role?
1. As a CHN, you overhear a colleague say, "I dont understand why the Yangs take their young teenage daughters to the Hmong New Year celebration and then play those match-making games. The girls meet boys every day at school and are too young to be looking for husbands." Which of the following would be the most appropriate response?
1. A CHN is working with the local health departments to educate citizens about the effects of radon exposure and its link to possible illness. Which of the following would the nurse identify as being a major health concern associated with radon?
1. While visiting a familys home, the CHN finds out that the two children in the home were exposed to chickenpox. Assessment of the children reveals no signs of fever or lesions. The nurse determines that the children may be in which stage of the disease?
1. During a community program about food safety, a
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
These are the core purposes of the community organic garden that have remained the inspiration for community gardens that were started in the community. Organic gardens can have invigorating purpose for devastated communities and help in increasing the aesthetic appeal of the community physical environment.
According to the paper there is a paradigm shift in the perception of chronic diseases worldwide especially after international organizations concerned with health have mounted campaigns against chronic diseases. A lot of confusion abounds especially with regards to the perceived connection between non-communicable diseases and chronic illness which is non-existed.
Health indicators are the measures to analyse the present situation of health status in the population and to make comparisons among different health status groups. These indicators are useful to monitor the progress of implemented health
It is true that these programs subject the students to degradation and invade infringe their privacy randomly and routinely, not just because there is a substantial suspicion of abuse of drug. The results of the programs only show that there are traces of drug in the body of an
In most of the continents, inhabitants have largely been infected by diseases hence experiencing incomplete mental, physical and social well-being state. In order to prevent and manage diseases, injuries and other health conditions
Healthier communities are socio-geographical groupings that are liberated from the disease burden. Healthier community may not attain the full standards of complete health according to the WHO but can benefit from
The community is geopolitical because it is influenced by factors such as geographical boundaries, politics, economics, demography and they share the same structure of governance. It is imperative to note that a community that is geopolitical utilizes several combinations
2014).They practice in highly diverse places like community health centers,learning institutions, street clinics and youth centers. They work with various partners, to satisfy the health requirements of a particular
1 Pages(250 words)Assignment
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Assignment on topic Community and Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Public's Health (8th edition) 2014, Allender, J.A., Rector,C.,& Warner, K.D. ISBN# 978-1-60913-688-8 for FREE!