According to the latest statistics from Womens Bureau in 2008 women make up 46.5% of the United States total workforce. Since women account for nearly half of the work force population, there presence or…
Download file to see previous pages...
Not only are women accounting for nearly half of the United States work force, according to Womens Bureau latest statistics this trend should increase. Womens Bureau, the only federal agency devoted exclusively to the concerns of women in the work force, states that women are projected to account for 47% of the labor force in 2016 and 49% of the increase in total labor force growth between 2006 and 2016. The statistics continue to reveal that 39% which is the largest percentage of employed women work in management, professional and related fields. Women account for half of all workers in the high paying management, professional and related occupations.
Women absenteeism related to children can be expected. The statistics go on to reveal that 75% of employed women work full time jobs with the remaining 25% working on a part-time basis. With the high number of women in the workforce working full time, it may be expected for women to account for the high number of absenteeism. According to the United States Department of Labor, in 2004 72% of women from single-parent families where the home was maintained by the mother were employed. This is compared to a slightly lower number of 67.8% for married mothers.
Although 67.8% of working married mothers are employed compared to 72% of women running single family homes, this is not a huge significance. The small relevance in difference takes its toll on the working mother. Irregardless of working or not working, the stress of working with kids is typically felt by that woman. Trying to balance work place, home and organize family structure can increase stress levels, interfere with child rearing and take its toll on married life in which the woman endures while still trying to hold on to self. Although the plight of the working mother may differ from the home-maker mother,
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
As a result, organizational needs are often put in a hierarchical order – those at the highest level of the hierarchy are likely to be addressed as a priority. Current report focuses on a particular organizational sector: the human resources; the
Everyone dedicated to delivering work and service in the pursuit of human behavior is focused on human resources management.
As a graduating student of a master degree in Business Administration specializing in banking and
The skyscrapers found around the steel frames reflected the technological advancement. The exterior is decorated with ornaments that are inspired by Celtic arts and forms in nature. The design brought the nature elements in the urban
Cloud computing allows businesses and individuals to use hardware and software provided by third parties. It allows in accessing computer resources and information with the availability of network connection from any location.
The mission statement stipulates that the purpose of the business operations is to bring new opportunities to the worlds most impoverished population. The company uses the criteria for balance of payment to create markets
10 Pages(2500 words)Admission/Application Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Admission/Application Essay on topic How HR can Address Women Absenteeism with New Strategies for FREE!