Depression is a mood disorder, meaning that it primarily effects ones emotional state. Anxiety disorders are related to activation of the nervous system and a sense of panic. Schizophrenia causes delusional thought and sometimes hallucinations. Finally, AD/HD is primarily…
Download file to see previous pages...
Chronic stress causes a harm to the body as it cant keep supporting the stress response.
2. The fight or flight response describes the bodys reaction to stress and includes increased heart and lung rates, blood vessel dilation, and other measures that will aid in a fight or escape situation.
3. General adaptation syndrome refers to the bodys response to stress over time. It is commonly divided into three parts including alarm (excitation of the response), resistance (prolonging the response), and exhaustion/recovery (can cause damage if exhaustion is extended due to chronic stress).
5. Some physical ways to avoid stress are regular exercise and eating healthy. Avoiding negative people and gaining enjoyable employment are social approaches to stress avoidance. Environmentally, stress may be reduced by building strong family relations and choosing a healthy partner, and psychological tools include keeping priorities in perspective and avoiding the repression of negative emotions.
6. The two hormones secreted during the stress response (and their functions) are cortisol (increases blood sugar, depresses immune system, and aids in metabolism) and norepinephrine (increases heart rate, triggers sugar release, and increases oxygen supply to the brain).
1. The five main components of fitness (and how they impact health) are cardiovascular fitness (heart and lung oxygen delivery ability), muscular strength (force muscle can exert), muscular endurance (how long muscles can exert force repeatedly or for one period), flexibility (how long muscle will lengthen without damage), and body composition (fat percentage especially has impact on health).
2. Three differences between aerobic and anaerobic energy production include the use of oxygen in aerobic but not anaerobic respiration, more energy is produced through aerobic respiration, and aerobic energy production results in the formation of water molecules.
4. Ten (of many) negative
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
Cite this document
(“Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words - 38”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.org/health-sciences-medicine/1613196-assignment
(Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words - 38)
“Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words - 38”, n.d. https://studentshare.org/health-sciences-medicine/1613196-assignment.
With time, people have learnt the many benefits that globalization has brought, from the improvement of the relationship among countries to improvement of the transport sectors in various countries. It has enabled the development of countries that were termed as third-world and second-world ones to be of a higher level.
Key Alternatives: Andreas can choose between to leave the job and hunt for a new job with similar position in other companies while looking after his family including children and parents. Or else he could
Ryan is supposed to pay the Company because he had breached a contract. In respect of Restatement (Second) of Contract 241 (1981) clause the case has all elements of breach of contract. Mr. Ryan will have to pay the Company 10 % plus the
tical risk arises from the fact that a sovereign country can change the “rules of the game” and the affected parties may not have effective recourse” (Eun and Resnick).
The post of Susan is correct and she has also provided the definition of expropriation, which strongly
Molecules at S0, S1, and S2 have distinguishing characteristics. It can also be studied in an ESP spectroscopy. It involves electronically exciting and quenching a molecule.
Polarization helps in identification of
From the two investment projects being considered by Canadian Metal Company, both have a positive net present value therefore in this case the investment that should be made is the one with a higher net present value which is the oil
may have cash tied in global sales hence increase the company’s borrowing base by considering the inventory and raw materials (Ambrose, Cheng & King, 2010). A good example is the Export-Import Bank of the United States, which is the official export credit bank in the U.S. Some
1 Pages(250 words)Assignment
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Assignment on topic Assignment for FREE!