Download file to see previous pages...
According to the estimation made in July’2012, the total population of the nation stood at 5,314,317. The majority of the population belonging to the UAE has been viewed to be the Muslims, apart from other religious groupings such as Hindus and Sikhs. The currency of the country has been recognized to be Emirati Dirham and Arabic is regarded as its official language. Apart from Arabic language, the other languages that prevail in the UAE include English, Urdu, Persian and Hindi. Most importantly, the country emphasizes upon educating both men along with women and is making considerable investments in this particular sector. The UAE government is a federal one that is structured with specified legal powers (The Cultural Division of the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates, “UAE Facts in Brief”).
The UAE possess an open sort of economy bearing a high ‘per capita income’ along with a large yearly trade surplus. The country has undergone a deep transformation from the region of arid desert to a modern state since the detection of oil in the country. With this detection, the living standards of people of the UAE had raised by a significant level. It has been viewed that the government of the UAE has enlarged its spending in two significant arenas that include infrastructure development and job creation with the intention of enhancing the economy of the country at large. The various decisive factors such as the worldwide financial crisis, deflated prices of the assets and the tight international credit contributed in constricting the economy of the UAE in the year 2009. The different industries that prevail in the UAE which comprise petrochemicals, transport, real estate, pharmaceuticals, cement, aluminum and ceramics among others considerably affect the economy of the country by a greater extent. With regard to assess the economic condition of the UAE, it has been observed
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
The paper will also focus on the concept of the economic diversification by identifying ways through which diversity contributes to the economy. Growth of the oil and non-oil sector for a period of ten years will be discussed, in way that facilitates understanding of contribution made by these sectors to the economy of UAE.
According to the paper, international laws in the UAE and Qatar considerably improved according to the world standards during past few years. The two countries gained economic profits by liberalizing the international trade regulations and labor migrant laws. The traditions of the UAE and Qatar face challenges in a rapidly globalizing environment.
Thereon, the strengths and weaknesses in the economy of UAE have been addressed in this study. In this context, the discussion concentrates upon the drivers of economic performance in UAE taking into account its Gross Domestic Product (GDP) performances, inflation rates, population rate, unemployment scenario along with the Balance of Payment (BoP) aspects.
However, his work was brought forward by a friend of his, Richard Price, after his death (Bayes’ theorem, trinity.edu). Bayesian theory has been used in the development of several other models in which the participants may be concerned with determination of other growth concepts.
The findings will be followed by the discussion and justification of the primary findings with that of secondary findings.
Findings 2.1. Usage of Social Media From the primary findings, it has been found that all selected federal departments of United Arab of Emirates’ Government uses social media to engage with the general public.
The study in this field reveals various issues and challenges in the higher education sector in the economy of UAE. The challenges lay in the areas of enrolment and attainment of higher education by the students. The low quality of teaching at the school level lies at the underlying root of the problem of enrolment in higher education. The various issues of drop out of the male students as compared to the female students have been examined.
The culture and social life of the people of United Arab Emirates can be broadly classified into two distinct phases: the first phase is the pre-oil economy era in the years before 1960 when oil was not discovered. Since economy has
Prior to the discovery of oil, 70% of UAE’s populace was involved in pearl collection and fishing, with the rest, or 30% involved in agriculture, handicrafts and construction of wooden boats (Elhiraika and Hamed 2-3). The
One the main reason for the formation and eventual enactment of the labor laws is the frustration and abuse of humanity that was witnessed in the industrial revolution in which employees worked for longer hours without commensurate pay (Elliott, and Freeman, 2006).
4 Pages(1000 words)Research Paper
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Research Paper on topic Economics of the UAE for FREE!