It seems to be hard to find an interesting research topic before you start. Firstly, you should explore the wide range of actual studies and problems. The second step is to find least known sides of that studies in which you are the most interested in. Following this instruction, you will certainly choose the best topic for yourself to work with.
Here is a list of actual topics and problems in epidemiology for you to start your searchings:
- Vaccine-preventable diseases. This topic also important today in relation to constantly changing opinions on vaccination.
- The epidemiology of malaria
- The air pollution exposure on diseases development
- The relation between atrial fibrillation and reduced brain volume
- The actual problems in the epidemiology of cancer