Download file to see previous pages...
2. sheik Zayed mosques in Abu Dhabi is the largest mosque in united Arabs emirate. It has four 350 ft minarets, 82 white marbled domes and what could be augured as the world largest hand-knotted carpet.
3. Emirates palace: it is a seven star hotel in Abu Dhabi, united Arabs emirate. The luxurious hotel is located 1.3 kilometers off the private beach and surrounded by a 211 acres of lawns and gardens. It has about 114 domes that are 80 meters high. The Emirate palace comprises of 394 rooms that are designed to offer the visitors first-class comfort. The emirate palace hotel is the second most expensive hotel ever built. The hotel was built as a landmark to showcase rich Arabian culture
4. County building. This is a city and county building in Civil Center Park in Denver, Colorado. The civil center is famous for its civil life in the city. The building is one of the numerous institutions in the park. The park is located in the south of the Denver city central business building.
5. Flatiron building, Manhattan NYC: The flatiron building is located at 175 avenue in Manhattan, new york city. The building name is derived from its resemblance to the cast iron.The building is one of the groundbreaking the structure is one of the skyscrapers. Flatiron building was completed in 1902. By then it was one of the tallest building in the city. The neighborhood around the building, flatiron district, is named after this iconic building.
6. Denver art museum: The museum is located in civil center of Denver, Colorado. It is is among the largest museums in united state. Denver art museum is famous for its collection of more than 68,000 Work from all part of the world. It origin date back to 1893. Some of its major development were made in 1954 when it opened new building, south wing. In 1971, it opened another building, north wing. In year 2006, a second addition to the south wing was
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
The examination of the architecture is one which defines the changes which were made and accepted with the buildings as well as how this was altered through time specifically with the changing philosophies of creating buildings at this specific time frame.
The key to all of this is employing an organizational architecture that allows Google to achieve all of its business objectives. The five key areas of its organizational architecture are people, controls, culture, incentives, and structure. In terms of people, Google has reached the place where it is today by treating its employees well and making them feel part of the vision of the company.
Louis I Kahn, Oscar Niemeyer, Frank Lloyd Wright, Le Corbusier, Alvar Aalto, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and Walter Gropius are among the notable architects who made a great contribution to the development and history of the modernist period. O f all the architects of the modernist period I will be dealing with, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe (Cohen, 2006).
Name: Instructor: Course: Date: Lola Alvarez Bravo and the photography of an era The photograph chosen for this essay is by Lola Alvarez Bravo. The photograph is titled as ‘el valle de Mexico’. The photograph provides a view of Mexican landmarks which are surrounded by lush green vegetation and mountains (Bravo).
The dome displays great amount of structural audacity. Elements of expressionist architecture can be found in the design on account of its use of the hanging pendentives especially in the column and the repetition of this pattern in its design. These ornamentations, which were uncommon in the developing trend of modernist architecture of that period, derived its strength from its honeycombed structure.
This depicts architecture as a field that uses only forces such as harmony of design and engineering to encompass various features that drive people and regions. Ironically, architecture has been a field where fine art and engineering come together only to find nuances where it may function as a political and socio economic barometer.
According to Ignatov, (1), he possessed a large portion of Egypt’s land and much of its capitals. Due to these two issues, a wide percentage of Egyptian architectural designs, labor force, and building materials were
6 Pages(1500 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Photo essay: Architecture for FREE!