The author of the essay "Economics by the rule of Obama" explores whether Obama cares about improving economic growth in the US from the State of California. Reportedly, the actual name of Obama-care is “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)”…
Download file to see previous pages...
In California Insurance Exchange Subsidies and Tax credit, Obama-care subsidized those who ranged from 139% to 400% of federal poverty level; 400% poverty level is considered the yearly income of $45,000 for an individual and $62,000 for a family of two. Obama-care is an idea that has been evolving over many years, the initials of the idea started forming its shape when the economy had to see a downward trend, leaving many people jobless, facing money and related issues. It was becoming hard for the people to survive with little or no income. They had to find other sources and till the time they did they needed to have government support.In order to avail subsidies in California, the customer needs to sign up for an exchange program. The customer has to provide last year tax information, projected income, medical history, social security number, employer and income information, policy number, employer coverage tool, and any other information that could affect the health policy. There are different health insurance coverage programs that are available in the region of California these include bronze plan 60% would be paid by the insurance company and the rest of 40% would be paid by the customer, silver plan had a 70%/30% policy of expenses paid by the company and customer respectively, Gold Plan and Platinum plan which has a ratio of 80%/20% and 90%/10% accordingly. They designed a plan where the health insurance would be deducted from the part of their taxes, and no extra burden would be placed on the citizens.
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
Cite this document
(“Economics by the rule of Obama Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.org/politics/1651203-economics-by-the-rule-of-obama
(Economics by the Rule of Obama Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words)
“Economics by the Rule of Obama Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.org/politics/1651203-economics-by-the-rule-of-obama.
President Obama Instructor’s name Customer’s name Introduction: Every now and again, there are times when events redefine history and set precedents that generations follow. The idea of a black man leading the charge of the most powerful country in the world would have been ridiculed and ignored not so long ago; however the emergence of Barack Obama has transformed realities and created an incomparable precedent for the world to follow.
It is interesting how some leaders carry a strong sense of personality that changes everything when they get a chance to exercise their persona. Obama is believed to be one of the most influential leaders of our times. He is a living testimony of how an individual can change the world through hard work, dedication towards making the world a better place.
Following the Massachusetts’s 2006land –mark healthcare reforms, many employer, insures, providers and consumers have been forced to adjust to the new reforms that embraced universal health insurance cover (Corrigan 13). Political support for this health reform has equally remained overwhelming even as many reform opponents greatly oppose the move.
I am glad I had the opportunity to come to the United States of America and to be part of the greatest nation on earth. Now I am even prouder. I am so proud of my fellow Americans that trusted you and voted for you to be our President and our Commander-in-Chief.
Finally, the introduction section gives the thesis statement of the paper, which goes like 'Barack Hussein Obama made significant contributions before becoming the US President.' The main body is divided into smaller sub titles in order to cover the topic easily and exhaustively.
olicy is overwhelming as it is universally expected of him that he would introduce radical changes in public policy that would go far beyond the myopic vision of American policy that characterizes the Bush administration.
On one hand these are formidable hurdles, on another
At least now he has reigned for more than one term and so people can comment on his leadership.
To a great extent, I support the opinion that President Obama is a charismatic and transformational leader who is both extroverted and conscientious as noted by Rubenzer