The job requirements are as follows: University First Class Painters is hiring for the position of Franchise Manager. As a UFCP Franchise Manager, you will be fully trained and gain valuable experience in business, management, finance, contracting and customer service. Our…
Download file to see previous pages...
3. This position matches with the necessary skills that I have learnt as part of my education and would provide me with an ideal opportunity to put the skills to good use. Further, the job would be a good fit for me given my personality traits and other characteristics that would match the skill set requirements of the job. All in all, the job would be an ideal starting point for me and for my career into the Canadian retail industry.
4. The pros of the job are that I would be utilizing my educational background and put to use the skills that I have learnt. The job would entail training in the areas of business and management along with finance and contracting. This would enable me to pursue the related skill sets and gain valuable insights into these fields. The biggest advantage of this job is that I would be given responsibility over an entire Franchise and hence this would be an ideal start to my career in the Canadian Retail industry.
5. The cons of the job are that since the position entails responsibilities beyond the normal ones that are part of a job in the retail industry, I would have to ensure that I scale up my performance level and work longer and harder. Though I would not necessarily see this as a negative, the fact remains that this would certainly add to the burden and I have to put in that much more work to measure up to the specifications.
6. I believe that the salary being offered is reasonable considering my qualifications and the demands of the job. There is nothing in the compensation package to suggest that the salary being offered is below my expectations or is somehow not consistent with the job description. Further, I am enthused by the fact that the package involves perquisites that make up for any deficiencies in the monetary compensation.
7. http://www.olx.ca/retail-jobs-cat-386 This job posting is
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
Cite this document
(“Career in retail Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words”, n.d.)
Retrieved from https://studentshare.org/miscellaneous/1570138-career-in-retail
(Career in Retail Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words)
“Career in Retail Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 Words”, n.d. https://studentshare.org/miscellaneous/1570138-career-in-retail.
The company is a private organisation owned by Taveta Investment Ltd. and is mostly involved in the selling of not only apparels but also accessories. It offers products and services to children, women, and men (Web Focus 2008). The company also trades its signature products in several European, Far Eastern, and Middle Eastern countries through a system of 420 global branches.
This is my personal definition, the summary of who I am in terms of my career and profession, and also in terms of my personal status. Before I entered college, I have envisioned myself to be working and honing my skills in the Sales and Marketing Department of a company that is globally known, and is competing well in the market.
My long term plan is to attain a bit higher designation and this I will explain later. The job of a Market Researcher may help me thoroughly understand the exact nature of current market, issues, and the customer demands. Finishing a post graduation course in marketing may help me secure my marketing position.
Retail marketing serves this particular market. I, being a part of the retail store would like to define retail marketing as 'selling to the end user and not to a wholesaler, shop etc. As a salesperson I present a specific product or group of products to consumers in a retail environment, try to promote brand awareness and drive the consumers to purchase products.
In this regard, the essay depicts the necessary requirements based on which I can accomplish my career objectives in the most efficient manner.
In the present scenario, individuals graduating in the field
This worker needs to have a an educational background in business administration, finance, economics, management, marketing or any business-related major. He needs to be proficient in technology skills because the job involves
Education level and qualities of a person play a vital role in the development of his career. Selecting appropriate career can change the entire life of a person. Therefore career selection is very important in achieving the goals and objectives
My illustration of an increased liking towards introversion than extroversion depicts that I am not easy going (Wanberg, Kanfer and Banas, 2000). This component also demonstrates my capability to maintain
18 Pages(4500 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Career in retail for FREE!