Download file to see previous pages...
Increase in the wages of orange pickers. Again many firms operating below the appropriate profit margin will find it difficult to pay expensive orange pickers, who will be made redundant. As a result, firms will have to reduce their output and have to charge higher prices to compensate high wages of workers who are retained in the job.
3) The result of price reduction is increase in the companies producing these computers which increased the supply and at the same time reducing prices. It may also be due to foreign firm giving competition to the local expensive brands.
4) A tariff on imported orange juice will mean that imported orange juice will become more expensive. This will reduce the competition on the local firms to reduce their prices to compete with a cheaper brand. As a result, local firms will exploit the consumers charging higher prices and thus overall market price for consumers is going to increase.
5) A shift in demand signifies that a product will now be bought more or less at every give price. This occurs due to some factors that make the product more or less attractive and it is not due to the price. Similarly, increase in quantity demanded is movement along the curve and is basically increase or decrease in price brought about by price fluctuations.
6) An increase in income is going to increase the demand for normal good as income increases. This is because people now have more to spend and will try to improve their living standard. On the other hand, an increase in income is going to reduce the demand for inferior goods as people will look for better alternatives and high quality goods.
7) No, consumers do not buy more of every good as the price of goods fall. The demands for necessities remain more or less constant throughout the changes in income cycles. Demand for normal good increases as the price of a good falls, but the demand for inferior goods or cheap goods does not vary that much as they constitute only a small
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
With time, people have learnt the many benefits that globalization has brought, from the improvement of the relationship among countries to improvement of the transport sectors in various countries. It has enabled the development of countries that were termed as third-world and second-world ones to be of a higher level.
Key Alternatives: Andreas can choose between to leave the job and hunt for a new job with similar position in other companies while looking after his family including children and parents. Or else he could
Ryan is supposed to pay the Company because he had breached a contract. In respect of Restatement (Second) of Contract 241 (1981) clause the case has all elements of breach of contract. Mr. Ryan will have to pay the Company 10 % plus the
tical risk arises from the fact that a sovereign country can change the “rules of the game” and the affected parties may not have effective recourse” (Eun and Resnick).
The post of Susan is correct and she has also provided the definition of expropriation, which strongly
Molecules at S0, S1, and S2 have distinguishing characteristics. It can also be studied in an ESP spectroscopy. It involves electronically exciting and quenching a molecule.
Polarization helps in identification of
From the two investment projects being considered by Canadian Metal Company, both have a positive net present value therefore in this case the investment that should be made is the one with a higher net present value which is the oil
may have cash tied in global sales hence increase the company’s borrowing base by considering the inventory and raw materials (Ambrose, Cheng & King, 2010). A good example is the Export-Import Bank of the United States, which is the official export credit bank in the U.S. Some
1 Pages(250 words)Assignment
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Assignment on topic Assignment for FREE!