Download file to see previous pages...
Here are a few ways that I fit your qualifications:
As you can see, I have many of the qualities that you need. Please take a few minutes to look over my resume, then I would like to come in and talk with you about this position at a time mutually convenient.
Heres some tips, not necessarily in any order, for resumes. I was a Career Counselor and Ive reviewed and done zillions of resumes, and helped others do the same. Please look this over and tweak it to your liking. I didnt have your major, so I put the marketing/management major in.
1. I rearranged your resume to "fit" the sample that the teacher gave. Now, you can easily take out the internship stuff and use employment things instead. However, this will give you a good basis. The reason I did this was so that we could do the cover letter to match the resume. With more time I might have looked up a "fake" job posting, but I didnt know where you were, and it was much easier to do it this way.
2. The resume must match the job you are applying for and the cover letter must match the job posting and the resume. Employers will be looking at HOW you FIT their position. So, you only want to put on it relevant experience. You dont have to put everything down.
6. Professional strengths should be those things that you do well that are relevant for the job you are applying for. Again, you don’t have to list everything. Just those things that are relevant that will entice them to look at the rest of the resume.
8. I took out the doctors names on two of the jobs -- you could put their names as a reference, or use them when they ask for references. If they ask you who you worked for in the interview, you can tell them then. You don’t want them (necessarily) to call the doctors and ask about you before they interview you. Therefore, dont put the info on there.
10. On the Cover letter, I would list point by point the skills that you have that match the job
...Download file to see next pagesRead More
However this would be useful to identify the limits of professional and personal knowledge and competencies in order to use appropriate techniques and strategies to meet needs of the patients.
2. Secondly prioritize particular goals and objectives with a time frame.
I have also come to realize that perserverance and faith in ones self is what is really needed to achieve positive steps forward in life for the future. I have definitely learned that it takes determination to gain success as during my secondary schooling I have had to rely
To this end, I have made efforts in advancing my professional qualifications, which is above average for a young professional. My other objectives include adding value to the complicated American nursing environment
In my undergraduate, I studied bachelor of science in Finance and economics. My ability to grow with a job, handle responsibilities effectively and build positive relationships makes me the most potential applicant for the
My studies at Brown University revolving around finance have permitted me to sharpen up my skills in finance management. I deem my knowledge in finance management and expertise that I gained while my time at Regional Financial and Bayplan
Apart from my academic and professional qualifications which are outlined in the resume that I have attached, I wanted to highlight my suitability as a candidate. In previous employment I have developed strong team playing skills, ability to multitask, post
Honestly, the Resume failed to portray the self-employment skills. Hence, it requires some additional skills in the self-employed work experience section to match the job skills required for the job advert. Notably, the skills section should appear at the
1 Pages(250 words)Essay
GOT A TRICKY QUESTION? RECEIVE AN ANSWER FROM STUDENTS LIKE YOU!
Let us find you another Essay on topic Resume and Cover Letter for FREE!